The will likely be spoilers, but should I talk about something super new I'll warn ya. But consider this a pre-emptive warning! You're WARNED!

Friday, April 22, 2011

You love it, big girl.


Did a quick Aveline (Dragon Age II) sketch card to warm up today. She's one of my favorite characters in a game full of new favorite characters- a friend and protector to my Hawke, a major force on the battlefield, and man, her Act II personal quest is rad (extra rad if you've got Isabela in your party). We need more video game ladies like Aveline. She's a woman-shaped battering ram!

For more of my sketch cards- video game and otherwise- click here!

2 comments:

UntrainedMonkey said...

Isabella's comments often make a good quest so much better

Anonymous said...

I just finished DA2 sunday night. I don't understand why people ripped on it so much. Its actually my favorite game on PS3 so far. I loved it. I thought the characters were so much more fun in this one, the combat was smoother, graphics better. Yes, you basically stay in the same area for the entire game, but that didn't bother me at all since the story was so awesome.

deb