The will likely be spoilers, but should I talk about something super new I'll warn ya. But consider this a pre-emptive warning! You're WARNED!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Be a legendary nerd!

Umm...okay. Look, we all know I have a weakness for all things BioWare / Dragon Age, yes? Yes. And we all know I have a Facebook page, yes? No? Well, now you know. Anyohdearlord, those two things have come together in the form of a bucket of water and a bear Dragon Age: Legends...yes, a Facebook game. But! It's not just some DA-flavored FarmVille clone. It's RPG-y! There's combat! Look: Kotaku said "it's worth playing"! DON'T JUDGE ME!

Look! A desire demon!

Right now the game is in Closed Beta. I have five keys to give away that will allow...umm...five people into said Closed Beta. You can team up with people to take down tougher enemies and...look, I don't know how it all works completely. I just started playing. Along the way, you get some junk you can use in Dragon Age II, and that's good enough for me.

So. If you want in- to join up with my rogue Rubella (yes, "Rubella") on some quest for whatever, then hit me up and I'll give you a key. First come, first served. Don't be shy. Everyone's doing it!

Or, at least, I am, and I'm only a little bit embarrassed about it.

5 comments:

Hollow Man said...

Still have keys? Thanks!

Stacie Ponder said...

Indeed! Send me an email:

stacieponder at gmail.com

AdminGuy said...

I was never into blog stuff till I found yours. While I was (hard) working today in my office I googled jill sandwich to watch the funny scene. So your blog came out. And I was fuckng amazed. A GIRL gamer with a blog. My dream came true! haha, DAMN GIRL keep up! You've got a faithful follower!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just read your silent hill retrospective. Awesome.

I'm only new to your blog so if you have a key left but wish it to go to a Constant Reader then I understand but if not and you do I wont be ashamed to quest!

Thank you :)

Stacie Ponder said...

Hi there, amind! Thanks for coming by. I've got a key for ya- just shoot me an email at stacieponder at gmail.com and I'll hook you up!