The will likely be spoilers, but should I talk about something super new I'll warn ya. But consider this a pre-emptive warning! You're WARNED!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011


BioWare announced today that Mass Effect 3 has been pushed to Q1 2012, to which I say: fine. I will wait. I don't want to wait, but I will since it's a quality thing, you know? Let's face it: Mass Effect 3 is going to be the greatest game in the history of ever and it's going to make my head explode with awesomeness. Until that day comes, I will continue to use my head. I have stuff to do anyway, so waiting a couple of more months isn't going to kill me (mostly).

Still, I don't know who that dude in the middle is, and why they keep putting his picture everywhere! Everybody knows that Shepard is a woman- a world-weary-but-noble drunk of a woman. Duh! And the dude on the left should be a woman named Ashley Williams. Doubleplusduh.

1 comment:

June said...

My shepard was always woman. Its just cooler that way! Sob... will wait till Q1 2012, *silent prayer that it will be awesomely EPIC*