The will likely be spoilers, but should I talk about something super new I'll warn ya. But consider this a pre-emptive warning! You're WARNED!

Friday, September 21, 2012

And what are YOU playing?

The Gameological Society asked me recently about what games I'm playing and if you want to read my answers, well guess what?? YOU CAN.

I would only add that I picked up FTL: Faster Than Light last night and was immediately hooked like it was my first sweet sweet whiff of meth!

Okay, so I don't go around whiffing meth. Hugs not drugs! I also recently started watching Breaking Bad and I'm totally hooked on that, too.

Anyway, I'll talk more in-depthly about FTL very soon. For now let it suffice to say: it's just plain awesome. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid.


No comments: